Published by the California Fire Prevention Officers Association, this is a handy pocket guide for both fire prevention inspectors and engine company members. Convenient booklet format separated by occupancy allows the user to look up exiting, fire extinguisher, housekeeping, electrical questions, and more in the field. Based on the 2013 California codes and Title 19 requirements this easy to use reference is a must have for anyone conducting basic fire prevention inspections.
The 2013 California Fire Inspection Guide features:
- Fire system inspection, testing, and maintenance frequency page based on NFPA 25 with California T-19 amendments
- Solar photovoltaic power systems requirements
- Wildland-Urban Interface excerpts from state laws
- Occupancy classifications
- Permit requirements, definitions, unsafe buildings, stop work orders, violations, and more
- Laminated cover
- Moisture resistant pages
The easy to use fire inspection guide is perfect for inspectors, engine company members, and more. Order yours today!