The 2018 International Mechanical Code is everything you need to keep you and your company up-to-date with the newest additions and changes in the industry. This code book was designed specifically to inform you about new materials, procedures, methods, designs, and standards in the mechanical job field. Keep yourself informed on all the regulations and restrictions you need to avoid. Some of the new additions in the 2018 International Mechanical Code include:
- Additional information and coverage of pollution control units.
- A new addition was put into recognize type 1 kitchen hoods listed for clearances to combustibles on for those less than 18 inches.
- Newer types of non-metallic duct and phonetic ducts have been added for coverage.
- High volume large diameter fans (HVLD) have better coverage. These fans are also referred to as high volume low speed fans (HVLS)
- Fewer requirements for sealing duct joints and seams specifically for snap and button lock duct joints which are located in the thermal envelope.
Staying safe and in line with the latest code additions and requirements is extremely important for you and for your business. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to get the 2018 International Mechanical Code book. Orders yours today!
About the publisher: The ICC (International Code Council) was created and established to “protect the health, safety and welfare of people by creating safe buildings and communities.” (International Code Council Vision). Their mission is to make sure all the codes and standards they create provide the highest quality of safety and performance for the companies they are used by. They have evolved over the years from just being a non-profit that creates codes to expanding their horizons by offering courses, certifications, and online magazines/newsletters. They are incredibly member-focused and strive to provide the best quality codes books. New editions are released every three years.