The Fifth Edition of the Florida Fire Prevention Code brings together the entire text of the 2012 NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code and the 2012 NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, and it clearly identifies all State of Florida changes with an FL in the margin.
With this code, you'll be sure of:
- What tests to perform on emergency lighting equipment
- The egress requirements for day-care occupancies
- What regulations pertain to hazardous materials storage
- Sprinkler system requirements in all new buildings three or more stories in height
- Updated regulations governing carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in residential units
This is an essential code for fire marshals, architects and engineers, building owners, and professionals involved with hazardous materials in the State of Florida.
The Florida Fire Prevention Code, Sixth Edition will be released in November 2017. Click here to PRE-ORDER!