LEED BD&C Practice Exam: Building Design & Construction will improve your chances of passing both parts of the Green Building Certification Institute's LEED AP BD&C exam. The practice exam simulates the actual exam in every aspect, including structure and organization, areas covered, number of questions, and level of difficulty. With 200 multiple-choice questions, you can assess your understanding of the exam areas. The detailed answers will help you master the required knowledge and identify which exam areas to review.
Everything You Need to Succeed, including:
- A two-part practice exam to prepare you for both parts of the LEED AP BD&C exam
- Exam-like questions to increase your confidence and speed
- Detailed answers and explanations for all questions
Exam Areas Covered:
- Synergistic Opportunities and the LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Project Systems and Energy Impacts
- Acquisitions, Installations, and Management of Project Materials
- Improvements to the Indoor Environment
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
If you plan on passing the Green Building Certification Institute's LEED AP BD&C exam, you'll find the practice exams and study material presented here are custom made to help you prepare for the actual LEED AP BD&C exam.
Note: This item is offered on a non-returnable basis.