The 2018 RS Means Interior Cost Data provides you with prices and guidance needed to make accurate interior work estimates for commercial, institutional and residential construction.
For new facilities, upgrades, renovation projects, even downsizing projects of any size, scope or location in the country. All aspects of finish work unit costs have been drawn together into one easy-to-use source of uncompromised accuracy and thoroughness.
It's all here - equipment, hardware, custom work, furnishings, labor costs - every aspect you need to plan for and estimate finish costs in commercial, institutional and residential construction.Interior construction costs for designers, architects, contractors, and estimators.
The 2018 Edition features:
- All unit cost data organized according to the new MasterFormat system - the most widely used system in the industry
- Over 14,000 unit cost entries, including productivity data
- Assemblies section for quick estimates of building elements
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors covering over 900 three-digit zip codes in the US and many locations in Canada
- Unit prices for estimating ADA-mandated accessibility construction, selective demolition, building security, and lead paint abatement and encapsulation
More and more interior projects are being handled on a fixed price basis. JOC, DOC, and SABER contracts stipulate current-year RS Means costs. If you estimate or bid these contracts – or think you might – the 2018 RS Means Interior Cost Data is for you.
Order your 2018 copy of RS Means Interior Cost Data now!